Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a full day boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to visit the famous Princess Ring and go whale watching?
- Beautiful full day boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo, to see some whales and discover the Princess Ring islet of Vila Franca do Campo and the region around it;
- After finding some whales and dolphins, we will take you out for lunch at a delicious local restaurant in the Marina of Vila Franca do Campo;
- We provide you with snorkelling gear to make sure you have a perfect experience exploring the Princess Ring;
- The dolphins and whales are wild animals and not fed so we can never guarantee if we find them and what species we’ll find. It’s a true adventure!
- This tour has a 98% spotting success rate with an average of 3 species per tour!
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back and neck problems;
- Bring sunscreen, a towel, bathing suit, hat and sun protection;
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun (please protect electronic equipment);
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, snorkeling gear, lunch at a restaurant, ticket and boat transfer to the Princess Ring included;
- Lunch is included, but feel free to bring your own food and drinks too;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure of your tour;
- Detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Azores
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...
Sea Experience in Azores
If you want to discover the coastline of São Miguel, see whales and go snorkeling with dolphins...
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...