Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a unique marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel?
- The dolphins and whales are wild animals and not fed so we can never guarantee if we find them and what species we’ll find. It’s a true adventure!
- This tour has a 98% spotting success rate with an average of 3 species per tour!
- If you’re unlucky and we do not find any dolphins, we welcome you back onboard for another tour free of charge within 30 days;
- Before, during and after the tour, we’re happy to share all the information we know about local flora and fauna.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back and neck problems;
- Bring sunscreen, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun (please protect electronic equipment);
- Reservations are subject to rescheduling to availability requirements, safety, and weather conditions;
- Safety briefing and all gear included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure of your tour;
- Detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Dolphin and whale watching in Azores
This boat tour with dolphin and whale watching in Azores is the perfect activity if you want to...
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...