Are you ready for a full day boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to visit the famous Princess Ring and go whale watching?
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? It’s a natural reserve just outside of Vila Franca do Campo. Its natural pools and volcanic crater in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean will enchant you on this full day boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo!
This full day experience includes two boat trips and a break for lunch. On this full day boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo, our experienced and friendly crew will take you out on a real adventure! First, we will give you a small introduction to the marine wildlife of the island, before we go out on a search for wild dolphins and whales. Thanks to our lookouts on the island, we are (almost) sure to find some cetaceans and observe them closely! Once we have found some dolphins and whales, we return to the Marina of Vila Franca do Campo. On the way there, we will drive outisde of the famous natural reserve called the Princess Ring. Here you can have a first glimpse!
After a delicious lunch in a local restaurant in the Marina, you will go out to sea again! Discover the natural Reserve of the Princess Ring! The volcanic crater and natural pools of this magical place will amaze you! We provide you with snorkeling gear, so that you can make the most of this experience! You’re free to choose when you want to return to the Marina, as boats depart hourly until 17:30.
Get your friends and family and let’s enjoy this amazing full day boat tour with lunch in Vila Franca do Campo to see some dolphins and explore the famous Princess Ring!
- Beautiful full day boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo, to see some whales and discover the Princess Ring islet of Vila Franca do Campo and the region around it;
- After finding some whales and dolphins, we will take you out for lunch at a delicious local restaurant in the Marina of Vila Franca do Campo;
- We provide you with snorkelling gear to make sure you have a perfect experience exploring the Princess Ring;
- The dolphins and whales are wild animals and not fed so we can never guarantee if we find them and what species we’ll find. It’s a true adventure!
- This tour has a 98% spotting success rate with an average of 3 species per tour!
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back and neck problems;
- Bring sunscreen, a towel, bathing suit, hat and sun protection;
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun (please protect electronic equipment);
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, snorkeling gear, lunch at a restaurant, ticket and boat transfer to the Princess Ring included;
- Lunch is included, but feel free to bring your own food and drinks too;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure of your tour;
- Detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.