Sea Experience in Azores
Are you ready for a full day sea experience in Azores?
If you want to discover the amazing coastline of São Miguel, see whales and go snorkeling with dolphins and other sea animals, this full day boat tour in Azores is the right activity for you! Come aboard of our fast and safe rigid inflatable boat (RIB) and let our expert marine biologist show you the most beautiful spots around the Azores on this full day boat tour in Azores! Before the tour, you will get a short safety briefing with rules about how to behave around animals like whales and dolphins! Once we’re ready, our experienced crew will take you to the sea where you can go snorkeling and explore the amazing underwater world. Usually, we get to see some whales and you can even go snorkeling with wild dolphins (if the conditions allow)! We will also cruise along the coast to admire the amazing coastline and landscapes of São Miguel! All this fun makes you hungry, so we will serve a delicious lunch. You can either eat it on the boat or in one of the cute harbours of the south coast! This full day boat tour in Azores will be filled with so much fun and excitement, that it will definitely be one of the highlights of your holidays in Azores! Get your friends and family together and let’s enjoy this day out on the sea together!
- Beautiful full day boat tour in Azores for about 6 hours to discover the amazing coastline of the island, see whales, swim the dolphins and have a delicious lunch with us and your friends or family;
- You can swim with wild dolphins and other sea animals on this tour;
- Our team of expert marine biologists will make sure you have a great and safe time during this tour;
- You can eat your lunch aboard of our boat or in one of the picturesque harbours of the south coast of the island;
- Discover the colourful underwater world while snorkelling on this tour;
- 100% fun and adventure for the whole family guaranteed!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, waterproof jackets and pants, insurance, wetsuit, snorkeling equipment and marine biologist included;
- Lunch and water included. Feel free to bring your own;
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or heart diseases and pregnant women. You should be able to swim;
- The check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and addresses, are included in your confirmation email.
Book now 6h 115