Snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a fantastic and unique experience snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel in the open ocean?
- The dolphins and whales are wild animals and not fed so we can never guarantee if we find them and what species we’ll find. It’s a true adventure!
- If you’re unlucky and we do not find any dolphins, we welcome you back onboard for another tour free of charge within 30 days;
- Our boat only takes 8 people for a more personal experience;
- Before, during and after the snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel, we’re happy to share all the information we know about local flora and fauna.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back and neck problems;
- Eat light before this excursion;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun (please protect electronic equipment);
- Safety briefing and all gear included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure of your tour;
- Detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Swimming with dolphins in Pico
Can you imagine yourself interacting closely with wild dolphins in their natural habitat? Join ...
Swimming with dolphins from Terceira Island
Can you imagine anything more beautiful than swimming in the sea surrounded by playful dolphins...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...