Are you ready for Tenerife scuba diving - 2 dives?
If you’re a certified diver looking for a fun time during your holidays in Tenerife, you should choose this Tenerife scuba diving tour! This experience will take you out for 2 dives
at the most beautiful dive sites of the island Tenerife
together with local and experienced instructors!
For this unforgettable experience, you need to come to the dive centre in El Médano. This region is blessed with great dive sites, a nice water temperature and the perfect spot to finally get out in the water again. All dive equipment is included, so you only need to bring your dive certificate to go on this Tenerife scuba diving adventure.
This activity is done in small groups of up to 6 people, so that there is no rush or many people at once in the water. This way you can really enjoy the peacefulness of being under water. The Canary island is blessed with a broad variety of different sealife, so you will be able to see a lot of marine life.
For the Tenerife scuba diving, the guides will take you out for two diving experiences during the tour of 6 hours. The dive sites are chosen according to the sea conditions of the day, so you can rest assured that you will always get to the best sites possible.
Tenerife scuba diving is a great way to combine your relaxing holidays with some fun and excitement in your favourite watersport. So, when can we welcome you for this fun experience?
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Scuba diving is a great way for active certified divers to explore the amazing underwater world;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.