Open Water diving course in Tenerife
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for an Open Water diving course in Tenerife?
If you want to fully submerge yourself in the world of scuba diving, this 20-hour Open Water diving course in Tenerife is a great opportunity! Really get to know what scuba diving is all about, and get your Open Water Certification that allows you to dive independently in your future.
This 20-hour Open Water diving course in Tenerife has as a base the diving centre in El Médano, on the south-west coast of the Canary Island of Tenerife. Here you will meet your experienced PADI Instructors, who will share their knowledge and skills about scuba diving with you and help you on your journey to become an PADI Open Water Diver.
Theory lessons as well as the handling of the full equipment and practical dives are all part of this diving package. Take your first breaths underwater and see how you become more and more confident with each dive.
By the end of the 20-hour course you will receive your Open Water diver certificate that allows you to dive in a depth of up to 18 metres. Of course all equipment and training by professional dive instructors is included, so you only have to show up and have fun while learning a fun new sport.
What are you waiting for? Make your dream come true and take this Open Water diving course in Tenerife to kick off your diving career and prepare for some serious and exciting times on the island.
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Under the supervision of experienced PADI instructors, you will learn all the basics and have a safe experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeOpen Water diving course in Tenerife