Are you ready to discover scuba diving in Tenerife?
If you’re spending some time on the Canary Island of Tenerife
and would like to also explore the underwater world of the region, why not discover scuba diving in Tenerife? This experience offers you two dives to really get to know the feeling of being able to breathe underwater!
Come to the southwest of the island and meet our friendly and experienced PADI dive instructors at the diving centre in El Médano. This area is great to take your first dive and discover scuba diving in Tenerife under the supervision of professional diving instructors.
First off, you will have a theory lesson to learn the basics about scuba diving. You will know all you need to know to make sure you feel comfortable and safe when it is time to dive under water to discover scuba diving.
This experience offers you two dives at different dive sites. Are you ready to take your first breath underwater? Explore the parallel universe of the ocean, while floating weightless through the unique landscapes underwater. We’re sure you will absolutely enjoy your first scuba diving experience!
This amazing experience takes around 5 hours in total, but the memories will last forever! So what are you waiting for? Make your holidays even better and discover scuba diving in Tenerife with 2 dives!
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Take your first breath underwater on this experience for your first dive;
- Under the supervision of experienced PADI instructors, you will learn all the basics and have a safe experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;