Snorkeling in Tenerife
Clean & Safe
Are you ready to go snorkeling in Tenerife?
Snorkeling is a fun and easy way to explore the underwater world without having to hassle with all the equipment needed for scuba diving. During this experience to go snorkeling in Tenerife, you will be able to float in the crystal clear water and observe the impressive underwater landscapes of the Canary island!
This experience starts from El Médano, in the south-east of Tenerife. Here you will be greeted by your friendly and experienced guides. After a short briefing about the snorkel gear and the tour, can start! The guides will adapt the tour according to the levels of experience of the participants and take you to the best snorkeling spots in Tenerife by car where the snorkeling will be done from the beach.
It can be an easy tour to some beautiful spots where you can see loads of fish, crabs and other marine sealife. Or if the group feels comfortable and already has some experience, the guides can take you further away and visit Abades, which has a lot to offer for snorkeling in Tenerife.
With a little bit of luck, you will even be able to see turtles or stingrays! The local guides know a lot about the region and history of the volcanic island, and will be happy to share this knowledge with you. If you would like to know anything about the marine life of Tenerife, feel free to just ask away!
This tour is suitable for all ages (minimum age 6 years) and levels of experience. Food and drinks are not included, but after the tour you can enjoy a snack in El Médano or around the region of the diving centre! The tour is done in small groups of up to 8 people, providing an intimate and safe space for all participants!
What are you waiting for? Explore the underwater world of the impressive island and book your tour to go snorkeling in Tenerife now!
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- This experience is done from a boat, allowing you to access to the best snorkeling spots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for snorkeling is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, fins and valve snorkels;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeSnorkeling in Tenerife