Scuba diving in Tenerife
Are you ready for scuba diving in Tenerife?
- 6 hours scuba diving in Tenerife to explore the underwater world using full scuba diving equipment;
- This scuba diving in Tenerife requires a permanent diving certificate;
- Diving in Tenerife is best competed from ashore, allowing access to the marine reserve with the most life to see
- Suitable for the whole family (if you don’t want to dive, feel free to come with us to do some snorkel!).
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- Before diving you must fill out a medical form. If you have any medical conditions, you must be covered prior to arrival (minimum age 10 years old);
- All the equipment (bottle, weights belt, suit, etc) is included;
- Diving insurance is not included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tenerife
The best water activities in Tenerife
If you’re on holidays in Tenerife and you would like to try the best water activities in Teneri...
Jet ski in Tenerife
Sliding over the Atlantic on a jet ski along the coast is a cool and refreshing way to enjoy yo...
First time scuba dive in Tenerife
This first-time scuba dive in Tenerife is for non-divers who want to experience the underwater ...
Kayak tour in Tenerife
Discover the coastline from Tenerife with its impressive cliffs at the foot of Anaga by sea in ...