Are you ready for scuba diving in Tenerife?
Are you on holidays and would you like to do scuba diving in Tenerife to experience the clear waters and lots of fish life? Scuba diving in Tenerife starts at 9 am at the dive centre where you will prepare all your equipment, and make sure all paperwork is in order before the tour leaves for the chosen dive site. Once at the dive site and after checking the sea conditions, you will kit up and enter the dive site. All dives are a minimum of 40 minutes (depending on your air consumption) and at depths to suit your certification.
With scuba diving in Tenerife you will have a nice surface interval in-between dives. The second dive will be a different dive site, either nearby or a short drive away. The dive centre will supply all equipment and transport and will make sure you see the best dive sites that Tenerife has to offer. With two dives from shore on some lovely reefs, you are bound to see lots of life and have wildlife encounters only a few have.
- 6 hours scuba diving in Tenerife to explore the underwater world using full scuba diving equipment;
- This scuba diving in Tenerife requires a permanent diving certificate;
- Diving in Tenerife is best competed from ashore, allowing access to the marine reserve with the most life to see
- Suitable for the whole family (if you don’t want to dive, feel free to come with us to do some snorkel!).
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- Before diving you must fill out a medical form. If you have any medical conditions, you must be covered prior to arrival (minimum age 10 years old);
- All the equipment (bottle, weights belt, suit, etc) is included;
- Diving insurance is not included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.