SUP in Boa Vista
Are you ready to do some SUP in Boa Vista?
- Doing SUP in Boa Vista is a great way to get to know the islet of Sal Rei– you stay fit and it’s environmentally friendly too;
- This SUP tour will give you unique views over the pretty islet;
- Chance to see sea turtles;
- The SUP tour departs at 10h00 and will give you an energy boost for the rest of the day;
- Our friendly local guide knows all the secrets of the coastline around Boa Vista and is happy to share them with you!
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Children are also welcome, from 12 years old. Swimming skills are a must!
- This SUP tour includes transfer, experienced guide, all equipment – board & paddle, life jacket and insurance;
- We can meet at Boa Vista beach or at our pick-up point. The transfer is free of charge. Please mention this in the notes upon booking;
- Please mention the age, height and weight of all participants in the notes upon booking (to choose the right gear);
- The tour does not include food and drinks, feel free to bring your own snack;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Cape Verde
Excursion by kayak in Boa Vista
Did you know that you can see sea turtles, many fish and amazing birds on this excursion by kay...
Start Kitesurfing in Boa Vista – Cape Verde
Try kitesurfing in Boa Vista and discover the kitesurf paradise of Africa! This experience with...
Intermediate Kitesurfing Course in Boa Vista
This kitesurfing course in Boa Vista is great to improve your skills in this kitesurfing paradi...
Learn how to surf in Boa Vista
To learn how to surf in Boa Vista, we’ll take you to exclusive surf areas far from the busy tou...