Are you ready for whale watching in Boa Vista?
If you’re on holidays in Boa Vista, Cape Verde, and are looking for a luxurious and exciting activity, this whale watching in Boa Vista is the best option! It combines a first-class boating experience with the thrill of whale watching in the open sea! Can you imagine anything more special than seeing those creatures on board of a stylish boat?
The friendly and experienced crew that includes marine biologists, will welcome you for an amazing cruise along the coast. They will pick you up from around the island and take you to Sal Rei, where the tour starts. On board of the big and comfortable boat, called “Gelidonya”, you can sit in the sun or the shade. There are also bathrooms on board so you don’t have to worry about anything during the 3-hour boat trip.
With the help of the knowledgeable marine biologists the chances of finding whales during this tour are very high. Once we have spotted the whales, you will be able to admire them and their magic aura. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! The marine biologists are always happy to inform people about the fascinating world of the whales.
During the whale watching in Boa Vista, delicious drinks (soft drinks, water, welcome cocktail, wine, prosecco, beer) and food (sandwiches, pizza, local pastries) are included. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know upon booking! So what are you waiting for? Join us on this unique experience to go whale watching in Boa Vista with marine biologists and enjoy a day on a stylish boat with your family and friends!
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- This experience is always a true adventure as you never know which species you're going to find;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- This experience provides a close encounter with these wonderful mammals;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- The guides will be taking amazing pictures during your experience and send them to you via email for a small fee, if you want;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- No swimming is allowed on this tour, sorry;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;