Are you ready for a kitesurf lesson in Boa Vista?
Kitesurfing in Boa Vista is great because the region is blessed with perfect conditions. With the help of our experienced instructors you will be able to pick up on this fun sport in no time! This lesson takes place around the beautiful beach of Praia do Estoril in Sal Rei
This kitesurfing taster is a great introduction to kitesurfing or to intensifiy your skills. The kitesurf lesson in Boa Vista is designed for both beginners and advanced kitesurfers. Depending on your level, the qualified instructor will adapt the group lesson to match your skills!
If it’s your first time kiteboarding, you’ll start by learning how to handle the kite at the beach. Advanced kitesurfers can pick up from where they left off before, it really is up to you! But one thing is for sure - everybody will have a lot of fun during this course in Cape Verde!
All equipment needed for the kitesurfing lesson - kites, boards, harnesses and protection gear - is provided. The kitesurf lesson in Boa vista takes place with a group of maximum 4 people, to make sure everybody can take something from it and learn the most possible! So bring your friends and learn how to play with the wind in Boa Vista!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- In this region, you’ll find very consistent wind conditions for kitesurfing;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- All you need for kitesurfing is included: guide, board, kite, vest and wetsuit (if it's cold);
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address.