Snorkeling in Ibiza
Are you ready to go snorkeling in Ibiza?
- Half day snorkeling in Ibiza to explore the most beautiful areas around Ibiza;
- Our local and friendly guides can show you “the other Ibiza”; they grew up in Ibiza and know exactly where to take you;
- Access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- You’ll be joined by an experienced team who will be happy to teach you some tips and tricks for snorkeling.
- Snorkeling in Ibiza does not require any previous experience;
- Bring swimming gear, a towel, and sun protection;
- The minimum age to go snorkeling in Ibiza is 10-years old;
- Safety briefing, snorkeling gear and insurances are included;
- Food and drinks are included; but feel free to bring your own as well;
- Transfers can be arranged; let us know upon booking or per email if you’re interested;
- Check-in should be done at Port San Antonio de Portmany 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information (local telephone numbers and addresses) are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Ibiza
Private boat trip in Ibiza
During this private boat trip in Ibiza, we will stop for a refreshing dive in the sea and you c...
Seabob in Ibiza
This personal submarine allows you to move in the water like a dolphin. Try seabob in Ibiza now...
Es Vedra boat trip
This full day Es Vedra boat trip includes snorkeling gear for the most fun holidays in Ibiza!
Sunset cruise in Ibiza and Formentera
During this private sunset cruise you can sit back, relax and let the skipper show you all you ...