Boat trip with snorkeling in Formentera
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a boat trip with snorkeling in Formentera?
Are you on holidays in Formentera and looking for something cool and fun to do in the sea? During this cool boat trip with snorkeling in Formentera you’ll get the opportunity to discover the most paradisiacal beaches and coves of this beautiful island. Come and enjoy this unique experience!
If you want, you will be picked-up from your hotel and brought back afterwards for 7€ extra. Once arrived at the harbour, our experienced guides will provide you with all equipment needed and take you on a boat tour to some excluded beaches that are only reachable from the sea.
The first stop we will make is at the private island of Espalmador. Here, you will visit the deserted island with its coral beaches and caribbean waters. The second stop will be at the marine reserve Cala del Moro where you can see a broad variety of fish and explore this even better while snorkeling. Snorkeling equipment available on board and included in the price.
During the third stop we will explore some hidden caves. You can enter the caves while swimming. The light that enters the cave illuminates the cave in a spectacular way. We can promise you that it will be an unforgettable swim for everyone! The last stop we will make is at Cala Saona. This beautiful bay is definitely worth a visit and here you can swim and snorkel in a hidden cove.
The total experience takes 4 hours (including transport). We will make stops of each 40 minutes and between the stops we will sail for about 10 minutes. Swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters is simply the best way to discover the beauty of this wonderful island and the surroundings! Drinks and food are not included in the price, but feel free to bring your own or you can buy drinks on board!
Be aware that this boat excursion takes place on a fast rigid inflatable boat that can take up to 12 people on board. These boats are not recommended for pregnant women. We highly recommend to do the excursion on a more comfortable boat for 10€ extra per person (please send us an email for more information).
Have a great time exploring the marine life and turquoise waters of Formentera with our excellent and friendly staff. We also have the option to add a photo session of your experience, to show back home.
Do we have to convince you more? Explore the island during this boat trip with snorkeling in Formentera.
- This experience is done from a boat, allowing you to access to the best snorkeling spots;
- The experienced guide will tell you all about the fascinating underwater world and in the fish book you can even see the names of all the fish we see during the experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- For this experience to take place, a minimum of 8 participants is required;
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women;
- For this experience, an exceptional Cancellation Policy applies: If you cancel within 3 days, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All you need for snorkeling is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, fins and valve snorkels;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Boat trip with snorkeling in FormenteraBook now