Are you ready for a luxurious catamaran charter in Ibiza?
Can you imagine anything more relaxing than spending a day out at the mesmerising Mediterranean Sea with your loved ones? This luxurious catamaran charter in Ibiza will allow some exclusive quality time for you and your loved ones, while exploring the coast of the Balearic Islands!
Your full day (8 hours) charter departs from Sant Antoni de Portmany Port in the west of Ibiza. The spacious and stylish catamaran offers enough space for up to 11 guests, so bring all your favourite people together!
Once everybody is comfortably seated on board the luxury yacht, your captain will take you to explore the most amazing spots of the stunning coastline. We will cruise past Cala Bassa, Cala Comte, Conejera and Cala Codolar, where you can admire numerous fascinating caves and grottos along the way. You've got suggestions for the itinerary? Share your wishes with your captain!
If it gets too warm, feel free to take a refreshing dive into the turquoise waters! You can even explore the underwater world of the Mediterranean Sea snorkelling. Or if you prefer, take the paddle board for a cruise and float along the magnificent coastline. Both, the snorkelling gear and the SUP board, are provided with your luxurious catamaran charter in Ibiza.
During your full day cruise food or drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own! And of course we'll be happy to arrange a catering for your luxurious catamaran charter in Ibiza, if you prefer. You can request the catering menu with us by email.
What are you waiting for? This day will be the most unforgettable experience during your holiday in Ibiza! Get your family and friends and enjoy a special day aboard your luxurious catamaran charter in Ibiza!
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- We provide some snorkelling equipment so you can discover the underwater world if you want;
- On board of the luxurious yacht you can relax on the spacious deck and listen to some music over the high-quality sound system;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favourite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- This experience includes some cool water sport activities;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkelling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;