Are you ready for a Jeep safari and dolphin watching in São Miguel - Lagoa do Fogo?
This unique combination of a jeep safari and dolphin watching in São Miguel will take you to really explore the Azores! Join us for this fantastic day trip and get ready for a day full of fun and adventure. Meet our friendly and experienced crew at the Marina Pêro de Teive in Ponta Delgada for 8 hours of excitement. Once everybody is seated comfortably on board of our fast and stable RIB boat, we will start off the day with a dolphin and whale watching tour in São Miguel. Thanks to strategic lookout points on the island, our crew knows where to go to find a group of dolphins in the sea.
Seeing those fascinating creatures in their natural habitat, enjoying their freedom is always a unique and magical experience. We never know what species of whales and dolphins we will see exactly, so it is always a true adventure for everybody on board! Once we said goodbye to the dolphins, the skipper will head towards the coast again to enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. The lunch is included, as well as two drinks per person. You have the choice between meat, fish or a vegetarian meal.
After lunch, we will start our Jeep Safari in São Miguel island. First off we will head to the viewpoint of Lagoa do Fogo. This view will impress everyone in the group, for sure! Make sure to bring your camera to capture this special moment. Afterwards, we will drive down to Caldeira Velha where you have the option to take a thermal bath in the hot water!
The volcanic formations of Ribeira Grande Caldeiras will be the last highlight before we head back to Ponta Delgada with a whole lot of new memories! This jeep safari and dolphin watching in São Miguel will be one of the most fun adventures of your holidays, so join us now!
- This boat tour is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Lunch at a restaurant and 2 drinks per person are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.