Jeep Safari and dolphin watching in São MiguelInstant Booking
Are you ready for a Jeep safari and dolphin watching in São Miguel - Lagoa do Fogo?
- This boat tour is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Lunch at a restaurant and 2 drinks per person are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Swimming with dolphins in Pico
Can you imagine yourself interacting closely with wild dolphins in their natural habitat? Join ...
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Swimming with dolphins from Terceira Island
Can you imagine anything more beautiful than swimming in the sea surrounded by playful dolphins...
Whale and dolphin watching from Terceira Island
For all of you staying on the beautiful Terceira Island, Azores, this whale and dolphin watchin...