Full-day experience: jeep and boat tour in Vila Real de Santo António
Are you ready for a full-day experience to discover the authentic Algarve with a jeep and boat tour in Vila Real de Santo António?
During the jeep safari, the experienced crew will drive with you to Foz de Odeleite in cool Land Rovers. You'll surely be amazed by the unique nature of this region. Along the way, our guides will share lots of interesting details about the history and culture of this region. We will make several stops on special landmarks and nature-lovers will be amazed by the variety of local flora and fauna. There are also many bird species around this area, so keep your eyes open! You'll even have the chance to taste some local, seasonal and biological delicacies.
The boat tour in Vila Real de Santo António will take place on board of our spacious and modern boat. While we cruise along the Guadiana River that separates Portugal and Spain, you can relax onboard and simply enjoy the view!
For lunch, in between the two tours, you will be served a delicious 3-course traditional lunch at the beautiful Quinta do Rio. This Quinta has a fabulous view over the river and you can even take a refreshing swim in the pool. During lunch, there will also be some great live music by our guitarist.
There is no better way to explore the south-east end of the Algarve than during this jeep and boat safari in Vila Real de Santo António! When will you join us?
- This experience consists of a half-day Jeep Safari and a cruise along the Guadiana River;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- After the Jeep Safari in the morning, lunch will be served on a beautiful Quinta. Here you can also refresh yourselves in the pool before getting on the boat for a tour along Guadiana River;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tavira
Full-day boat tour on Guadiana River with lunch
On this full day boat tour on Guadiana River with lunch, you can explore the region between Por...
Solar boat tour to Cacela Velha with lunch
This solar boat tour to Cacela Velha takes you back in time to the cute little village of Cacel...
Ria Formosa Boat tour
This Ria Formosa boat tour departs from Tavira and beside enjoying the stunning landscapes, we’...
Solar Boat tour in Tavira
On this solar boat tour in Tavira we will take you to the most beautiful spots of the coast!