Are you ready for team building on a SUP in Ria Formosa?
This Team Building on a SUP in Ria Formosa is perfect for teams looking for an exciting and unique way to bond and work together. Using Stand Up Paddling, a discipline that combines rowing and surfing, you'll be able to participate in entertaining dynamics and original challenges.
With a duration of 2h30 and the capacity to accommodate up to 8 people, this Team Building on a SUP in Ria Formosa is sure to provide big fun.
Set in the stunning Ria Formosa Natural Park in the Algarve, you'll be surrounded by the breathtaking flora and fauna of the area as you navigate the saltmarsh and take in the views of Cabanas de Tavira and Cacela Velha. This team building activity is a refreshing way to get your team in sync and working together towards a common goal.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us now for this Team Building on a SUP in Ria Formosa and take the first step towards a stronger, more cohesive team.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- One of the reasons SUP is so popular is that it's very easy to learn;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- Before getting into the water, you'll have a brief beach class to learn the basics or refresh your knowledge;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;