Are you ready for a Family SUP tour in Ria Formosa?
This Family SUP Tour in Ria Formosa is the perfect way to explore the stunning Ria Formosa Natural Park in Algarve. Start your tour and take an unforgettable journey through the protected area of Cabanas de Tavira, where you'll observe the diverse flora and fauna of the Ria Formosa without any disturbances.
During your 1-hour private tour with a professional instructor, you'll enjoy the advantages of Stand Up Paddle (SUP) while gaining knowledge and insights from your private guide who is also a local. With a 4 person capacity, this is the perfect way to relax and observe nature with friends or family.
The tour itself is a breathtaking experience, as you paddle through the beautiful Ria Formosa saltmarsh. With stunning views and the option to enjoy bird watching, you'll have the time of your life. This is an experience to be repeated and recommended to everyone, especially during the sunset or rising of the full moon for an added touch of magic.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us now for this Family SUP Tour in Ria Formosa and make lasting memories in this breathtaking environment.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- One of the reasons SUP is so popular is that it's very easy to learn;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- Before getting into the water, you'll have a brief beach class to learn the basics or refresh your knowledge;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;