Birdwatching in Olhão
- Bird Watching
Are you ready to go birdwatching in Olhão?
- Two-hour excursion with birdwatching in Olhão the get to know the diversity of the birds in the Natural Reserve of Ria Formosa;
- The Natural Reserve hosts in a regular basis more than 20,000 water birds especially during winter time;
- The skipper is a biologist and he will be your guide. We also provide binoculars and brochures with information about the birds;
- See rare and localized species that cannot be found anywhere else in Portugal;
- Binoculars and brochures with information about the birds included;
- Ideal choice for families with kids that are interested in nature;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Departure time depends on the sea conditions, you'll be contacted about the exact hour;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing, on board commentary by specialist and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Olhão
Private catamaran tour in Ria Formosa
To celebrate special occasions or simply enjoy a day filled with sunshine, laughter and good vi...
Boat tour to the dolphins in Olhão
This Boat tour to the dolphins in Olhão is an ocean adventure searching for wild dolphins and o...
Full day island boat tour in Ria Formosa from Olhão
If you want to explore all the islands spread out in the nature reserve of Ria Formosa, this fu...
1 Hour boat trip in Ria Formosa
Discover the Natural Park of Faro and all its secrets on this boat trip in Ria Formosa. Depart ...