Are you ready for night fishing in the Algarve?
This fishing experience is the most special one we offer in the Algarve! To fish squid and cuttlefish, the best time of day is during night. So we will take you on a private boat to go night fishing in the Algarve! It’s so exciting going out to sea in the dark of the night, when everybody else is fast asleep. This will for sure be one of the most thrilling activities during your stay in the Algarve!
For this special fishing charter, the meeting point is at the Olhão Docks, at 6pm. Here you will come on board of your private boat to go night fishing in the Algarve. The boat has space for up to 5 people, and we even have a bed and sofas on board if you need to close your eyes for a few minutes during the night.
When you book night fishing in the Algarve, you can choose between 2 options:
- Departure at 6pm
- Arrival at 1am
- Duration: 7hours
- Price: 600€
- Departure at 6pm
- Arrival at 8 am
- Duration: 14 hours
- Price: 800€
Whichever option you choose to do the squid and cuttlefish fishing at night, we promise it will be unforgettable. You don’t need any previous experience for the night fishing, as the crew will be happy to teach you everything. All fishing equipment as well as licenses are included for this charter.
For the squid and cuttlefish fishing, we practice catch & release to protect the natural ecosystems. Of course you can take a quick photo to impress your friends at home! What are you waiting for? Let’s go night fishing in the Algarve!
- Even if you do not want to fish, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- Besides all the excitement about the fishing, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful coastline from a unique point of view;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- The guide will take you to the fishing hot spots only locals know about and give you as much help as you need;
- By the end of the excursion, you may take your catch of the day home for dinner;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a successful fishing tour is included: guide, gear and bait;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- On board, you’ll have access to free Wi-Fi to immediately share some impressive pictures;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- There's no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.