1 Hour boat trip in Ria Formosa
Are you ready for a 1 hour boat trip in Ria Formosa?
Let’s discover the Ria Formosa Natural Park and the secrets of this natural system by boat. The Ria Formosa Natural Park receives thousands of animal and plant species and has crucial importance in the social, economic and cultural sectors to the surrounding population. This boat trip in Ria Formosa is a nice introduction to the Natural Park.
This boat trip in Ria Formosa takes about one hour, with a 15 minute stop at a beautiful deserted beach, where you’ll have time to swim or sunbath. The skipper will be your guide and he’ll be happy to give you precious information about Ria. In addition, for the most eager to learn, we will provide binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna.
On this tour you will be able to meet the surroundings of Fuseta on a journey through the islands, diverse beaches and a stop at the lagoon mainly known as Homem Nú Beach. Itinerary: Fuseta - Fuseta Island - Fuseta Inland - New & Old Bay Beach - Lagoon or Homem Nú Beach (15 min. stop) – Fuseta.
Departure times vary according to the sea conditions. The tour operator will confirm the exact time with you.
- One-hour boat trip in Ria Formosa takes you to the most paradisiacal beaches and stunning coastal nature of the Faro region in the Algarve;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the cool ocean;
- Binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna provided;
- Ideal choice for families and groups of friends who love the ocean and nature;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 12.5