Advanced diving course in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for an advanced diving course in Gran Canaria?
Are you on holidays in Gran Canaria and would you like to improve your diving skills around this beautiful island? Take this great opportunity to become an advanced open water diver! Obtain a PADI advanced open water diver certification while discovering the marine life around Gran Canaria.
This diving experience in Gran Canaria is a fantastic and fun way to work on your diving career and see more of what the ocean has to offer. Did you already know that 70% of the earth’s surface exists of water? So why not take this 3-day course to dive deeper and discover more of this mysterious world! The dive centre is situated close to Playa del Inglés.
The Advanced open water diver course in Gran Canaria consists of 5 open water dives and 5 knowledge reviews under the supervision of our professional dive instructors. At the end of the course, you will be certified to dive up to 30 meters underwater.
This advanced dive course consists of three specialised areas:
- Deep diving up to 30 meters (mandatory)
- Underwater navigation (mandatory)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (recommended)
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Night Diving
- Drift Diving
- Search and Recovery
- Boat Diving
- And many more…
Personalize your dive experience by selecting two suitable specialised areas. Come and take your Advanced Open Water Diving course in Gran Canaria with us!
- A 3-day Advanced Open Water in Gran Canaria where you will dive up to 30 meters deep;
- Personalize your dive experience by selecting two suitable specialised areas;
- This experience includes a full rental equipment, a highly qualified PADI instructor guide, one on one training, PADI advanced open water manual and certification card;
- The course consists of 5 open water dives and 5 knowledge reviews;
- At the end of the course, you will be certified to dive up to 30 meters.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel
- A medical statement must be completed upon arrival (this course is not available for pregnant women); No alcohol can be consumed prior to diving;
- You must be an Open Water Diver before completing this course;
- Drinks and snacks are include and feel free to bring your own as well;
- Hotel transfers included, please mention your desired pick-up location;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure at Playa del Inglés;
- Detailed operator information, including the local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Advanced diving course in Gran CanariaSubmit your Inquiry