Advanced diving course in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for an advanced diving course in Gran Canaria?
- Deep diving up to 30 meters (mandatory)
- Underwater navigation (mandatory)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (recommended)
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Night Diving
- Drift Diving
- Search and Recovery
- Boat Diving
- And many more…
- A 3-day Advanced Open Water in Gran Canaria where you will dive up to 30 meters deep;
- Personalize your dive experience by selecting two suitable specialised areas;
- This experience includes a full rental equipment, a highly qualified PADI instructor guide, one on one training, PADI advanced open water manual and certification card;
- The course consists of 5 open water dives and 5 knowledge reviews;
- At the end of the course, you will be certified to dive up to 30 meters.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel
- A medical statement must be completed upon arrival (this course is not available for pregnant women); No alcohol can be consumed prior to diving;
- You must be an Open Water Diver before completing this course;
- Drinks and snacks are include and feel free to bring your own as well;
- Hotel transfers included, please mention your desired pick-up location;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure at Playa del Inglés;
- Detailed operator information, including the local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Gran Canaria
Open water diving course in Gran Canaria
This diving course in Gran Canaria is for non-divers who want to become real divers.
Scuba diver course in Gran Canaria
Kick off your scuba diving career with this 2-day scuba diver course in Gran Canaria will take ...
Kids diving in Gran Canaria
One of the highlights during your holidays in Gran Canaria will be to give your children the ch...
First time diving in Gran Canaria
Would you like to try some scuba diving without taking a full diving course? Join us for this u...