Kids diving in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for kids diving in Gran Canaria?
- Kids diving in Gran Canaria is specially designed for children (minimum age: 8 years old), to experience their first breaths and create bubbles underwater.
- This experience includes a full rental equipment and a highly qualified PADI instructor guide;
- During this activity, we offer a variety of fun underwater activities and games for your child, and photos and videos are also available.
- Children will get a certificate to remember their first-time of scuba diving.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel
- The safety aspects of the course will be discussed with the parents and with the child to ensure everyone is happy!
- Drinks and snacks are included, and feel free to bring your own as well;
- Hotel transfers included;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure at Playa del Inglés;
- Detailed operator information, including the local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Gran Canaria
Open water diving course in Gran Canaria
This diving course in Gran Canaria is for non-divers who want to become real divers.
Scuba diver course in Gran Canaria
Kick off your scuba diving career with this 2-day scuba diver course in Gran Canaria will take ...
First time diving in Gran Canaria
Would you like to try some scuba diving without taking a full diving course? Join us for this u...
Kayak tour in Gran Canaria
A kayak tour in Gran Canaria is a very original and fun way to explore the beautiful coast arou...