First time diving in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for a first-time scuba diving in Gran Canaria?
- 3-hours programme to try scuba dive in Gran Canaria to explore the underwater world using full scuba diving equipment;
- Includes a theoretical introduction and practice of basic scuba skills in shallow water, before going on the dive tour;
- Discover the feeling of breathing underwater;
- This first-time scuba diving in Gran Canaria does not require any previous experience or a permanent diving certificate;
- We can’t give you any guarantee, but it is possible that you will see stingrays, moray eels, wrasse and damselfish during diving;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Before diving, you must fill out a medical form. If you have any medical conditions, you must be covered prior to arrival (minimum age: 10 years old);
- All the equipment (bottle, weights belt, suit, etc) and a diving insurance are included;
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided in your confirmation email 5 minutes before the start of the activity;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Gran Canaria
Kayak tour in Gran Canaria
A kayak tour in Gran Canaria is a very original and fun way to explore the beautiful coast arou...
Snorkeling in Gran Canaria
Do you like being in the water and the underwater world fascinates you? You should go snorkelin...
Open water diving course in Gran Canaria
This diving course in Gran Canaria is for non-divers who want to become real divers.
Kids diving in Gran Canaria
One of the highlights during your holidays in Gran Canaria will be to give your children the ch...