Snorkeling in Gran Canaria
Are you ready to go snorkeling in Gran Canaria?
Snorkeling in Gran Canaria is a great way to explore the underwater life around this beautiful island. If you are not fond of diving 20m below sea level, then this snorkel trip in Gran Canaria is the solution for you.
Snorkeling is a nice way to observe the colourful and fascinating marine life just beneath the ocean’s surface. It’s a great experience without the complicated equipment and training required for scuba diving.
Our professionals will take you for 3 incredible hours to see the best areas of the Spanish coast. Everyone is welcome because there is no age limit to go snorkeling in Gran Canaria.
In sum, this is the ideal activity for the whole family. Come and join this snorkeling tour in Gran Canaria!
- Half day snorkeling in Gran Canaria to explore the underwater world;
- Snorkel from one of the local beaches;
- Suitable for the whole family (there is no age limit for this activity);
- You’ll be joined by an experienced team who will be happy to teach you some tips and tricks for snorkeling.
- Bring swimming gear, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- Safety briefing, all the snorkeling equipment and a professional guide are included;
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at least 5 minutes before the start of the activity in Puerto Rico;
- Detailed information about the dive centre, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Gran Canaria
Kayak tour in Gran Canaria
A kayak tour in Gran Canaria is a very original and fun way to explore the beautiful coast arou...
Open water diving course in Gran Canaria
This diving course in Gran Canaria is for non-divers who want to become real divers.
Kids diving in Gran Canaria
One of the highlights during your holidays in Gran Canaria will be to give your children the ch...
First time diving in Gran Canaria
Would you like to try some scuba diving without taking a full diving course? Join us for this u...