Are you ready for a Ria Formosa boat trip?
In the Algarve, you can find the most beautiful beaches and coastal towns, but it is also home to a unique marine reserve blessed with a fantastic variety of unique flora and fauna. At the Ria Formosa just outside of Olhão nature lovers in the Algarve will have a lot to discover at the stunning islands and turquoise waters.
Meet your friendly crew at the port of Olhão for this 1,5-hour Ria Formosa boat trip. During this tour, we will take you to visit one of the charming islands. Get on board the comfortable boat with space for up to 8 people to enjoy the amazing view over the Ria Formosa. Your local crew will be happy to show you around the most secret spots.
During the Ria Formosa boat trip, you can relax under the sun, admire the flora and fauna and breathe in the fresh air. To make sure you really get to know the area, we will take you to visit either Culatra Island or Deserta Island, depending on the season. Once we reach the island, you also have some free time to explore, chill at the beach or stroll through the streets of the charming towns.
To make sure you have all you need to really enjoy this boat tour, a bottle of water is included as well as binoculars so you can observe some of the rare bird species of the Ria Formosa while you're onboard. We also have snorkeling equipment available onboard so you can explore the crystal clear water. To top it off, the crew will take some fun photos of you during the tour and send them to you afterwards for free!
Let’s explore the fascinating region of the natural park together, and join us on this unforgettable Ria Formosa boat trip from Olhão!
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventureReminders
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling.