Are you ready for a private sunset tour in Portimão?
If you’re on holidays in the South of Portugal, you should definitely do a boat tour. The best way to explore the unique coastline of the Algarve is by boat. This 1-hour private sunset tour in Portimão is a great option for you and your friends and family! The boat has space for up to 11 guests.
Join us for this private sunset tour in Portimão to explore the fascinating rock formations of the Algarve and the cute fishing village of Alvor. Our friendly crew will welcome you at the Marina of Portimão, where you will board our safe and comfortable boats. Once everybody is seated, we will start this private sunset tour in Portimão.
On this tour, you’ll discover the picturesque fishing village of Alvor. This town, despite already being rather dependent on tourism, managed to keep it’s authentic character. The magical colors of the sunset will give this trip a unique touch. It’s the perfect way to end a sunny day on the beach. You can come with your friends and family, up to 11 people in total, or maybe only with your beloved one. This might even be the perfect occasion for a wedding proposal! To make the occasion even more special, we’ll provide you with a bottle of champagne and some water too.
What are you waiting for? Invite your friends and family and join us on this amazing private sunset tour in Portimão!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;