Are you ready for a full day catamaran charter in Portimão?
You're spending your holidays in the Algarve and would like to discover the coastline in the most luxurious way? This full day catamaran charter in Portimão will make your dreams come true!
Your 7 hours charter departs from the Marina de Portimão, where you will meet your skipper and hostess for the day. The brand new catamaran offers a wide range of amenities for your group of up to 12 people. Enjoy the spacious sundeck and listen to music over the sound system while you cruise along the impressive coastline of the Algarve!
Once everyone is comfortably seated, you can either follow the suggestions on an itinerary by your skipper, or have him take you wherever you desire to go. Visit the stunning Benagil caves and discover the fascinating rock formations around Praia da Marinha and Carvoeiro! Or would you prefer to cruise towards Ferragudo, Praia da Rocha and the beautiful bay Ponta João d’Arens? The choice is all yours!
Some welcome drinks and snacks are included with your full day catamaran charter in Portimão, so lie back and enjoy some sparkling wine, Portuguese pastries, water and fruit. There are further catering options available for lunch and drinks, or we can anchor at a nice beach club for a meal. Of course you're welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks, if you prefer.
Explore the crystal clear waters of the Algarve during your full day catamaran charter in Portimão by taking a dive right off the swimming platform! Make use of the snorkelling equipment or discover the coastline by SUP board provided with your charter!
There is no better way to discover the Algarve than spending a full day exploring right at your own pace! And if you wish, you can even spend the most memorable sunset on board your private catamaran (extra charge will apply).
What are you waiting for? Get your family and friends together and enjoy the Algarve on your full day catamaran charter in Portimão!
- On board of the luxurious yacht you can relax on the spacious deck and listen to some music over the high-quality sound system;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- To visit the famous caves, there's a small support boat to take you very close to the fascinating rock formations;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favourite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkelling;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining balance with your operator directly once your booking is confirmed.