Kitesurfing in Cascais
Are you ready to learn kitesurfing in Cascais?
- This introduction to kitesurfing in Cascais takes about two hours and a half and you’ll end up wanting many more;
- You’ll learn how to handle kites, a 2 line kite and 4 line kite;
- Kitesurfing in Cascais is a great way to explore the region;
- Kitesurfing in Cascais can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- Even if you don’t want to go into the ocean but would like to learn how to kite, this program is suitable for you as it can be fully land-based;
- By the end of activity, you will be qualified and certified by IKO Kiteboarder Card.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring your camera to show beautiful pictures back home;
- All the kiteboarding equipment is included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please be present at the location agreed on 20 minutes before departure;
- Phone number and address of the kitesurf school is included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Cascais
Dolphin watching in Cascais
Seeing wild dolphins in the sea is always very special. Join us for this unforgettable boat tou...
Private sunset fishing tour in Cascais
If your family would like to spend a day out on sea during your holidays in Cascais, this priva...
Paddle yoga in Cascais
Paddle yoga in Cascais is a great thing to do if you like yoga and the sea. Paddle yoga consist...
Sunset Tour in Cascais
Come with us on this beautiful sunset tour in Cascais and enjoy the stunning coastlin