Intermediate Kitesurfing Course in Boa Vista
Are you ready for an intermediate kitesurfing Course in Boa Vista?
Cape Verde is known for its outstanding kitesurfing conditions. This kitesurfing course in Boa Vista is great if you’ve already got some experience kitesurfing and want to improve your skills in this kitesurfing paradise! Can you imagine yourself flying above the waves at Boa Vista, one of the islands of Cape Verde? Boa Vista is a great place to learn how to kitesurf. Join us in this kitesurfing course in Boa Vista!
Cabo Verde is a true kitesurfing paradise with wind averaging 15-30 knots in high season. Like that, on the many beaches around the islands you’re able to pick up a variety of swells and wind directions. You’ll always find one spot that’s on and good for your level of experience. One beach may have two-meter waves, while the next may have none and be totally flat. Flat water is perfect for learning on, because you can concentrate on the kite and your board.
This kitesurfing course in Boa Vista is specially designed for kite surfers who have already experienced kitesurfing before but would like to refresh their knowledge. It is done in group lesson (2 persons for 1 Kite and 1 Kite Instructor). The program will start with a “Kite Control” lesson on the beach. As soon as you feel comfortable, we are happy to take you into the water, accompanied by a boat. The course is expected to take 6 hours.
Wherever we go during your kitesurfing course in Boa Vista, you can expect a beautiful beach with glorious white sand and clear water. Turtle Beach, where the famous Loggerhead turtles make their annual egg-laying pilgrimage, is great for wave sailing due to its location on the edge of the bay with wind buffeting the island. Here, you might get a rare treat and see some turtles! Cape Verde is an unspoilt gem and to go kitesurfing here is a great way to explore the island.
- 6 hour program to improve your previously acquired kitesurf skills, first on the beach and then in the ocean;
- This kitesurfing course in Boa Vista has support by a boat while in the water;
- Cape Verde is an unspoilt gem and to go kitesurfing here is a great way to explore the island;
- This kitesurfing course in Boa Vista can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- Our kitesurfing center is located at the beautiful Estoril Beach with an enviable view over the beach and ocean.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- All the kiteboarding equipment is included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before your course starts;
- Detailed information about the kite surf center, including phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Intermediate Kitesurfing Course in Boa VistaSubmit your Inquiry