Are you ready for a half day yacht charter in Portimão?
Are you coming to the Algarve and looking for a fun activity to do with your group of favourite people? Booking a private yacht is a great way to get to know the Algarve coastline and have a great time together! On this half day yacht charter in Portimão you can explore the region at your own pace!
This 4-hour boat trip starts from the Marina in Portimão. Your private skipper will welcome you on board the classical yacht with space for up to 8 people. Make sure to bring all your friends and family to enjoy this unforgettable tour along the unique region with you!
Relax in the sun or the shade and enjoy the wind while we cruise along the unique coastline. If it gets too warm, let your skipper know and you can stop to take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters. During the tour you can enjoy the impressive views over the unique rock formations, sandy beaches and beautiful cliffs.
You can bring your own food and drinks to make sure you have all you need during this cruise, and the crew will serve you some fresh fruit as well as soft drinks, wine and water. On board, you can also ask for the snorkeling equipment to explore the underwater world!
What are you waiting for? There is no better way to spend a morning in the Algarve than booking your half day yacht charter in Portimão together with your favourite people!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Feel like the owner of a luxury yacht by booking this yacht exclusively;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;