Are you ready for a coastal tour on a private yacht in Portimão?
Planning your holidays in Portimão? And you are looking for a fun morning together with your group of friends or family? Why not book a private yacht to admire the beautiful Algarve coastline at your own pace? This coastal tour on a private yacht in Portimão is a great opportunity to explore the Algarve!
This 3-hour boat trip starts from the Marina in Portimão. Here you will receive a warm welcome by your private skipper on board of the classic boat. The yacht has space for up to 8 people, so feel free to bring your group to enjoy this experience with you to explore the landscape of the Algarve!
Once everybody is comfortably seated in the sun or shade, off we go! During this coastal tour on a private yacht in Portimão we will sail along the unique coastline. Enjoy the view over empty sandy beaches and impressive rock formations while you relax on board. If it gets too warm, we can always make a stop so you can refresh yourselves in the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
During the tour, the crew will serve you some fresh fruit as well as soft drinks, wine and water. You can also bring your own food and drinks to make sure you have all you need during this cruise. There is even snorkeling gear available on board, so feel free to explore the underwater world!
What are you waiting for? This coastal tour on a private yacht in Portimão will be one of those amazing memories to take home from your holidays in the Algarve!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Feel like the owner of a luxury yacht by booking this yacht exclusively;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.