Are you ready for a Ponta da Piedade cave trip in Lagos?
Lagos is one of the treasures of the Algarve. The charming old town is perfect for a nice stroll and the proximity to some of the most beautiful beaches make it the perfect destination for your summer holidays.
Did you know that the coastline has a lot to offer that you can only see from the sea? On this short Ponta da Piedade cave trip in Lagos you get to admire the fascinating caves and grottos! Come on board of the traditional Portuguese grotto boats at the Marina of Lagos.
Your friendly crew will be more than happy to welcome you for this
boat trip of about 1h15min
in the Algarve.
It is the perfect little getaway to really explore the hidden secrets of Lagos and the famous rock formations of Ponta da Piedade. Did you know that the Lagos coastline even won some tourism prizes and is considered one of the most beautiful places in Portugal?
On this Ponta da Piedade cave trip in Lagos we will cruise along beautiful secluded beaches like Praia da Dona Ana, Camilo Beach and Praia do Pinhão. Be amazed by the unique caves and rock formations of the Western Algarve. A lot of the caves have names, and your multilingual skipper will be happy to share their stories with you.
What are you waiting for? This Ponta da Piedade cave trip in Lagos is the best way to really get to know the coast of Lagos in a fun and comfortable way! Bring your friends and family and don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays.