Are you ready for a Madeira big game fishing charter?
We have the perfect activity for you to have an unforgettable adventure with your family and/or friends: this Madeira big game fishing charter! Thanks to the help of the experienced crew, you will be able to catch some real big fish during this fishing charter! What kind of fish you catch depends on the season, but it could be blue marlins, spearfish, tunas, dorados, albacores or whaoos.
Your private skipper will welcome you on board of your fully equipped fishing charter at the Marina de Funchal. This Madeira fishing charter can be booked for 4 hours or 7 hours, whatever you prefer. The boat has space for up to 10 people, but only capacity for 4 fishermen (minimum 2 fishermen). The rest of your family and friends can join as spectators and motivate you! The adventure starts once everybody is comfortably seated on board of the modern fishing boat. The big fish are found a few miles off the coast of Madeira, and your private crew knows exactly where you need to go to find the biggest fish around!
This experience on a Madeira big game fishing charter is suitable for all levels of experience. Even if you have never fished before, the crew will show you exactly how it works and will be there by your side during the experience. Thanks to the broad equipment, you can choose from many different fishing styles, like trolling, jigging or bottom fishing. You will be given all the necessary equipment and of course the boat is also fully equipped with rods, reels and Penn. During the tour you can also enjoy the view over the beautiful Madeira coast.
The type of fish you can catch during the tour depends on the season. May to October is the best time of year to catch blue and white marlins, and from May to June you can also be lucky to find some spearfish. We usually catch Big Eye Tunas from March to June, while Blue Fin Tunas can be caught from October to November. Albacores are around all year, Dorados in the summer and Whaoos from Summer to January.
- The guide will take you to the fishing hot spots only locals know about and give you as much help as you need;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- Besides all the excitement about the fishing, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful coastline from a unique point of view;
- Be surprised by the broad variety of fish the region provides;
- Even if you do not want to fish, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a successful fishing tour is included: guide, gear and bait;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;