Learn surfing in Tenerife
Are you ready to go surfing in Tenerife?
- Surfing in Tenerife can be done all year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- This surfing lesson in Tenerife is suitable for different levels of experience as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- This activity takes 3 hours of surfing in Tenerife at a nice surfing spot close to El Poris (please note that times may change in order to surf with the best sea conditions);
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age for surfing in Tenerife is 14 years old;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Please mention upon the notes your level of experience with surfing;
- Full surf equipment (surfboard, neoprene suit, leash, lycra, wax) and insurance will be provided;
- Please check-in at least 5 minutes before the activity starts at El Poris;
- We’ll send detailed information about the surf school, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tenerife
The best water activities in Tenerife
If you’re on holidays in Tenerife and you would like to try the best water activities in Teneri...
Private surf lesson in Tenerife
If it’s your first time or if you’ve surfed before and do you want to improve your basics, this...
Private sailing trip in Tenerife
During the boat tour you will cruise along the west coast of the island and observe whales, dol...
Private boat trip in Tenerife
This private boat trip in Tenerife is ideal for a group of friends or families to have some qua...