Learn surfing in Tenerife
Are you ready to go surfing in Tenerife?
Are you on holidays in Tenerife and have you already spotted some cool surfers? Would you also like to learn how to catch some waves on the Canary Islands? Let’s go surfing in Tenerife!
Is it your first time? Or did you surf before and do you want to improve your basics? It doesn’t matter what your level of experience in surfing is. We’ll make sure you fall in love with surfing in Tenerife and adapt the lesson to your level of experience.
Surfing in Tenerife takes about 3 hours and will be done at the best surf spot near El Poris (situated on the south east coast of the island). If you are a beginner you will learn the first steps of surfing on the sandy beach. From there you will catch your first waves in the sea!
For the more advanced surfers, it is also possible to surf from a more rocky environment. Our instructors speak many different languages and are happy the help you get better at surfing and don’t forget: having fun is a priority!
Surfing in Tenerife can be done at any time of the year as long as the sea conditions are good. Let’s stay fit during your holidays and join this surf lesson in Tenerife!
- Surfing in Tenerife can be done all year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- This surfing lesson in Tenerife is suitable for different levels of experience as long as you can swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- This activity takes 3 hours of surfing in Tenerife at a nice surfing spot close to El Poris (please note that times may change in order to surf with the best sea conditions);
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age for surfing in Tenerife is 14 years old;
- Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Please mention upon the notes your level of experience with surfing;
- Full surf equipment (surfboard, neoprene suit, leash, lycra, wax) and insurance will be provided;
- Please check-in at least 5 minutes before the activity starts at El Poris;
- We’ll send detailed information about the surf school, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Learn surfing in TenerifeSubmit your Inquiry