Are you ready for a full-day private cruise in Portimão?
Imagine yourself sitting on deck of a beautiful yacht, surrounded by your favourite people while cruising along the most amazing coastline of the Algarve. Sounds like a dream come true, right? We make it possible with this full day private cruise in Portimão!
At 10h00 in the morning, you will be welcomed on board the classical yacht at the Marina in Portimão for this 7-hour boat trip. The yacht has space for up to 8 people, so don’t hesitate to invite everybody you love to experience this full day cruise in Portimão with you. Sit down comfortably in the sun or the shade and simply relax for the rest of the day!
During this cruise, you will be able to really explore the region of the Algarve. Get ready to be impressed by the sheer beauty of the coastline with its impressive rock formations and stunning caves. Did you know that the Algarve coast is blessed with many sea caves and grottos? The most beautiful one is the famous Benagil cave, which you can also visit during this full-day boat tour!
The friendly crew will serve you a fresh fruit plate with ham & cheese, as well as soft drinks, beer and water. You can also bring your own food and drinks, or you can opt to have lunch at a local restaurant. The choice is yours! You can also always ask for a stop to take a refreshing dive and use the snorkeling equipment to explore the underwater world!
Enjoy a full day of fun in the sun! By the end you will be full of amazing new memories and impressions, so make sure bring your friends and family on this full day private cruise in Portimão!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Feel like the owner of a luxury yacht by booking this yacht exclusively;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This tour is not suitable for people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;