Are you ready for your first fishing experience in São Miguel?
You're curious about fishing and are looking for a fishing trip to cater for you and your loved ones equally? This first fishing experience in São Miguel is the perfect opportunity for your entire family to get together for some special holiday fun in the Azores!
This first fishing experience in São Miguel offers enough space for up to 10 people. The entire family is welcome to join the fishing charter! And while we're departing from Vila Franca do Campo (or from Ponta Delgada) for your 2,5 hours boat tour, you can all get comfortable in the shade or enjoy the sun and the view over Miguel Island!
Experience the coastline of São Miguel from a unique perspective while enjoying the fresh ocean breeze. On this first fishing experience in São Miguel we will cruise through the islet of Vila Franca do Campo or the islet of Rosto do Cão. Both islets are stunningly beautiful and will surely amaze everyone, youngest and oldest.
To cater for everyone's wishes, there is a choice of activities to take part in during your boat tour. We will stop for a swim and you can even try some snorkelling with the equipment available on board! Or sit back and relax on deck with some snacks and drinks provided during your tour.
And of course you may as well take part in some fishing on your first fishing experience in São Miguel! Our skilled and friendly crew will assist you and teach you all basic steps for a successful fishing experience! Try some trolling and celebrate your first big catch! And on your way back from a successful fishing experience you can admire a stunning sunset in the Azores with your favourite people. Could your holidays get any better?
What are you waiting for? Come join us for your first fishing experience in São Miguel and make it a day to remember!
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- The guide will take you to the fishing hot spots only locals know about and give you as much help as you need;
- Besides all the excitement about the fishing, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful coastline from a unique point of view;
- Even if you do not want to fish, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a successful fishing tour is included: guide, gear and bait;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We'll serve some drinks and local snacks;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.