Diving experience in Formentera
Are you ready for this diving experience in Formentera?
- Scuba diving is a great way for active certified divers to explore the amazing underwater world;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Even if you do not want to dive, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- A mandatory diving insurance is not included. If you don’t have one already you can buy on for a day, a week or one year at the dive center;
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- For this experience, an exceptional Cancellation Policy applies: If you cancel within 3 days, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
Similar experiences in Ibiza
Jetboard in Ibiza
The Jetboard in Ibiza is the newest and most exclusive water toy to explore the beautiful coast...
Boat trip with snorkeling in Formentera
During this cool boat trip with snorkeling in Formentera you’ll get the opportunity to discover...
Diving course in Formentera
Are you on holidays in Ibiza and would you like to learn how to dive in Formentera? This PADI o...
First time diving in Formentera
For all sea lovers we have the option to go diving in the wonderful island of Formentera. So, d...