Diving experience in Formentera
Are you ready for this diving experience in Formentera?
Are you on holidays in Formentera and do you like scuba diving? Did you know that this diving experience in Formentera gives you access to the most beautiful sea bed around the island? Come and discover it yourself with this amazing diving experience in Formentera. The diving experience starts at 8.30am in the dive center where our friendly instructors will guide you preparing the equipment. It’s possible to rent equipment or use your own. From the dive center we will take you to the Port of Formentera which is located 20-minutes drive from the dive center.
There, you will climb on board of our boat for another 20-minutes boat trip to the best dive site. Taking into account the water and sea conditions we will choose the best dive sites for that day. We will then do two dives with a break in between.
Scuba diving in Formentera is a must for scuba divers who are on holidays in Ibiza or Formentera and who want to explore the underwater world. Come and discover the diversity of marine life with a broad variety of fish like groupers, morays, cicadas and shoals of barracudas.
The two dives will be accompanied by a divemaster or PADI instructor and are strictly safe. Please be aware that if you don’t have a diving insurance already, this is not included in the price. Breathe underwater and enjoy the turquoise waters. The experience ends just before lunch at around 12.30 / 13:00.
We also have the option to add a photo session of your experience for 30€ per person extra. If you don't want to dive, you are also welcome to come along as a spectator on this exciting tour and do some snorkeling. Our instructors speak Spanish, English and Italian.
This diving experience in Formentera is a great experience for certified divers. For non-certified diver we have a first time diving in Formentera program available. Do we have to convince you more? Come and explore the underwater world with your best friends and/or family with this diving experience in Formentera.
- Scuba diving is a great way for active certified divers to explore the amazing underwater world;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Even if you do not want to dive, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- A mandatory diving insurance is not included. If you don’t have one already you can buy on for a day, a week or one year at the dive center;
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- For this experience, an exceptional Cancellation Policy applies: If you cancel within 3 days, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Diving experience in FormenteraSubmit your Inquiry