Big Game fishing in Vilamoura
Are you ready to go Big Game fishing in Vilamoura?
Big Game fishing in Vilamoura is a must-do activity while you’re on holidays in the Algarve if you like fishing and adventure! Our team of expert fishermen will be delighted to take you on this full day boat trip with Big Game fishing in Vilamoura.
The warm ocean currents that come from the Mediterranean and pass by the coast of the Algarve make this region one of the best for Big Game fishing. On the tours with Big Game fishing in Vilamoura, we usually catch blue and white marlin, bonito and dorado.
This Big Game fishing in Vilamoura is suitable for all ages and does not require any previous fishing experience as you’ll be accompanied by experienced local fishermen. For the ones who prefer not to participate in the fishing, they’re welcome to join the boat trip to catch some sun and watch the spectacle of the fishermen.
To preserve the species, on this Big Game fishing in Vilamoura we practice “Catch and Release”. This means that once we catch a fish, we’ll take it onto the boat, take some pictures and then free it into the ocean again.
- Big game fishing in Vilamoura is guided by experienced local fishermen who speak Portuguese, English, Spanish and French;
- Big game fishing is suitable for all ages and does not require any previous experience in fishing;
- During the big game fishing in Vilamoura you’ll be able to catch blue and white marlin, bonito and dorado;
- The whole family or group of friends is welcome on this big game fishing tour. The ones who are not into fishing can enjoy the sun and the stunning views;
- Besides all the excitement about the big game fishing, you’ll be able to enjoy the stunning coastline of the Algarve.
- Includes all fishing equipment and bait;
- The Portuguese Law requires a fishing license for fishermen over 16 years old. This can be issued upon check-in so please bring your ID and 5 € per person;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Vilamoura 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 6h 70