Sailing in Portimão - half day
Are you ready for a half day sailing in Portimão?
- 4-hour excursion to go sailing in Portimão and enjoy the Algarve from a different perspective;
- “Oceanus” is a 44ft catamaran, very comfortable and suitable for all ages;
- During our break, relax on the deck, take a dive or go snorkeling (equipment is provided);
- As sailing makes you hungry, we’ll prepare a snack and provide some drinks on board;
- The skipper is a very experience sailor and marine biologist. He’s the ideal person to tell you everything you’d like to know about sailing and marine life in the Algarve;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Something warm may be nice as it may get chilly by the end of the day;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Includes snacks and non-alcoholic drinks;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Algarve
Full day excursion in Ria Formosa
This excursion in Ria Formosa is ideal to quietly meet the water channels, the islands, the vil...
Discover Ria Formosa by ferry from Olhão
Hopping from island to island on a ferry from Olhão is a great way for exploring the Ria Formos...
Full day private sailing in Olhão
To get the most out of your private sailing in Olhão, we provide you wine, beer, water and oyst...
Half day sailing in Faro - Fuseta
On this experience sailing in Faro you’ll learn how to sail while you enjoy the amazing sceneri...