Are you ready for a private tour on a vintage yacht in Lisbon?
This is a tour on a vintage yacht in Lisbon to enjoy Lisbon from the Tagus River. During this sailing cruise, you will be sailing along the Tagus River to enjoy a special view over the fascinating and astonishing Portuguese capital with music, drinks and time to relax. This tour on our vintage yacht in Lisbon is private which means you’ll have the whole boat for your own and your invitees (up to 12 pax in total).
This boat tour is ideal for travellers who like sailing, relaxing and history too. The experience starts at Belém, one of the many small harbours Lisbon hosts. Along the tour, we’ll pass by some of Lisbon’s most emblematic symbols. The red 25th of April Bridge, the Padrão dos Descobrimentos and the majestic Jerónimos Monastery are some of the points of interest. Praça do Comércio, also known as Terreiro do Paço, is one of the main highlights of this tour. The view from the Tagus River to this historical square is impressive. You’ll be able to take some great pictures here.
The private tour on a vintage yacht in Lisbon will finish at the same place where it started, in Belém. This is Lisbon sailing experience is one of the most popular sailing cruises in Lisbon as it combines nature, history and adventure, while appreciating a plateful of Portuguese “petiscos” accompanied by an ultimate fresh white or rosé wine. You can charter this boat from 2 hours up to 6 or even 8 hours. And if you book at least 4 hours, we can serve a delicious BBQ on board for only 30€ per person. You’ll have starters (cheese, chouriço and ham), 3 types of meat (pork, veal, chicken), dessert and fruit.
- Two-hour excursion to enjoy Lisbon in a different way and from a different perspective;
- The perspective from the Tagus River allows you to take amazing pictures of the sites we’ll pass by;
- We’ll take you to check out the main historical monuments by Lisbon in only two hours;
- The private experience takes place on a comfortable and unique vintage yacht in Lisbon;
- Our experienced skipper will give live commentary about the historical sites of Lisbon during the tour.
- During summer, bring sunscreen and a hat;
- During the winter, be prepared for the fresh river breeze;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Snacks and drinks are included and you may bring your own too;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send the phone number and address of the meeting point in your confirmation email