Are you ready for a kayak tour with dolphins in Tenerife?
Climb aboard for a kayak tour with dolphins in Tenerife around the area of Los Cristianos and get up close and personal with dolphins in their natural environment. Observe the amazing creatures from a vessel that does not frighten them or disturb their natural habitat! We respect their freedom and habitat and the kayaks do not disturb this and do not frighten the dolphins either. Experience for yourself how it is to be surrounded by groups of dolphins who sometimes give away a whole show by jumping high in the air! The area along the coast of the island of Tenerife is the perfect place to spot these beautiful creatures.
Because we are dealing with wild animals, we cannot guarantee that we will actually see them, but there is a 95% chance that you will see the animals! The kayak tour with dolphins in Tenerife takes about 2.5 / 3 hours depending on where we see the dolphins. There is also time to take a refreshing dip in the water and swim along the cliffs of Los Cristianos. Groups are welcome. Are you coming along on the kayak tour with dolphins in Tenerife?
- Kayaking with dolphins in Tenerife for about 2.5 to 3 hours along the famous cliffs of Los Cristianos with a unique view over the mountains of Tenerife;
- Take a refreshing dip in the blue ocean;
- Take beautiful postcard-like photos (photos are also taken for you during the tour);
- Including safety briefing, kayaks and paddles, water shoes, lifejackets and an accident insurance.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear and a towel (wetsuit included if necessary);
- Minimum age: 14 years old;
- Food and drinks are not included, you may bring you own if you want;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the tour and the kayak center, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.