We’ve been keeping a nice travel blog about the best boat tours, watersports and other incredible things to do at our destinations. We provide sea experiences in Barbados, Brazil, Cape Verde, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Dubai and more. We’re also keen on sharing some more general travel tips and suggestions for some of our favorite destinations for sea experiences. This blog is mainly written by SeaBookings’ team but part of it is a Guest Posts Travel Blog.
We’ve been experiencing and testing the majority of the boat tours and watersports we sell on SeaBookings, but not all are covered yet and some would be nice to have a different perspective on. Like that, our customers can read real-life testimonials of the amazing sea experiences we provide.
To achieve more points of view on the best boat tours and watersports and traveling to our destinations, we’re accepting guest posts. An example of a guest post by Chris Holt from 360GolfHolidays is this Brief Guide about Fishing in Portugal or these tips for 48 hours in the Algarve by Peter Jenkins from Sun-hat Villas and Resorts. Recently we shared a Surf Travel Guide – Top 10 Amazing Surf Destinations by Charlie Svensson from Proessaywriting.
If you would like to make a guest post on the SeaBookings blog, please read through the following guidelines. In exchange we can provide a backlink to your website in your bio. In addition, if you’d like to write about one of the boat tours and watersports we provide and write about it for our travel blog, we’re most likely able to give it to you at no costs.
Guidelines for guest posts on our travel blog
- No links to crypto, casino, CBD or similar.
- No links to companies that operate in the same niche (i.e. booking platforms for boat rentals and similar).
- You may write in English, Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese or more than one language.
- This travel blog is mainly aimed at travel in our destinations, so please write on a relevant destination.
- Preferred topics are on ocean related experiences, like boat tours and watersports and about travel tips for our destinations. This could be a review of your trip, a funny personal story, a guide, a top 5 list, etc.
- Submission should be between 500-1000 words.
- Please choose a relevant keyword and use it appropriately.
- You should use subheadings, short paragraphs and bullet points.
- Each submission should contain 3-4 high quality photos with relevant captions and credits.
- Your guest post should bring added value to the SeaBookings blog, this means that you should submit an article you’re proud of.
- Of course your article should be unique and written exclusively for SeaBookings. It should not have been published anywhere else on the web before it’s published here.
- SeaBookings reserves the right to reject or edit the article, with your consent.
- Fees may apply and depend on the topic of the article, its quality and backlink, please request more info.
- Submit your guest post via email in the form of a Google Docs file and attach your photos as individual files to [email protected].
If you want to try one of the experiences SeaBookings provides, please let us know which one, when, and for how many people and we’ll see what we can do.
Feel free to contact us in case you’ve got any questions or suggestions! To apply for a guest post on our travel blog, please contact us on [email protected] and mention a few titles you have in mind, as well as the backlink you’d like to include.