Are you ready for a private family boat tour in Lagos?
If you love your family and want to surprise them with an amazing experience during your holidays in the Algarve, we have the perfect option for you! This private family boat tour in Lagos is going to take you and your loved ones along the unique Lagos
coast to spend a few hours full of fun!
For this private family boat tour in Lagos, you will meet your friendly crew at the Marina de Lagos. Here you can come on board of your private boat, a comfortable catamaran with space for up to 12 people. There are seats in the sun and the shade so come on and make yourselves comfortable and enjoy the cruise along the coast.
First, we will pass the city of Lagos to then cruise towards the famous Ponta da Piedade. Enjoy the view over some of the most stunning places around Lagos, like Praia da Dona Ana, Praia do Pinhão and the beautiful caves and rock formations.
After some sightseeing, we will anchor in front of Praia do Barranco Martinho beach. Here you can take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters, or even grab one of the SUP boards, kayaks or snorkeling equipment to have some extra fun in the water. Paddle along the coast of Lagos or simply enjoy the sun!
Food and drinks are not included, but you can bring your own or book a catering (please send us an email for more information). What are you waiting for? Make your family happy and book this private family boat tour in Lagos!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- This experience includes some cool watersport activities;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- By law, it’s not permitted to disembark in the Benagil cave (only by SUP or kayak). The boat will enter the cave so you can enjoy it closely from the boat;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own.