Are you ready for this morning Albufeira yacht charter?
The coastline around Albufeira is most certainly one of the most beautiful ones in Portugal and the Algarve. It is blessed with unique cliffs and caves, pristine beaches and turquoise waters where you can sometimes even find some wild dolphins. On this morning Albufeira yacht charter you get to explore this magical region at your own pace in the peaceful morning hours! You'll have the boat for yourself, including a private skipper.
For this unforgettable experience, you will meet your private skipper and crew at the Marina de Albufeira and come on board your exclusive yacht charter. The yacht is a 18m long modern yacht with all amenities you can ask for during your morning Albufeira yacht charter. It has space for a group of up to 10 people, making sure you can invite all those you care about!
Once everybody has found a comfortable spot so sit or lay down in the sun or the shade, we will start this 3-hour boat cruise from Albufeira. During the tour, you can really let go of all your stress and worries and simply relax while enjoying the magical view. From Albufeira, we can even go all the way to visit the world-famous Benagil cave. But along the way you can also admire a lot of other amazing caves and grottos.
To make this experience even more special for you and your group, a welcome drink, 2 bottles of wine, water, juices and some snacks are included during the tour. If you like, we can also add more extras like catering, diving, water scooters or a live DJ. Just send us an email about what you have in mind!
After a truly memorable time out at sea, your skipper will take you back safely to the Albufeira Marina. Trust us, you and your group will love this experience and it will probably be one of the highlights during your stay in Albufeira.
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- Some Drinks and Snacks are included and you can buy more on board;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.