Are you ready for a SUP tour in Valencia?
If you’re looking for an original and sporty way to explore the coastline of Valencia
, then this paddle surf tour is for you! Stand-up paddle boarding, also known as SUP, is a great way to enjoy the Mediterranean Sea
and the coast of Valencia. Let's go for a SUP tour in Valencia!
The 1,5-hour tour takes place in Playa de las Arenas (Malvarrosa) or in the Marina Alta in Valencia, depending from the conditions. SUP is rather easy to learn, and your instructors will help you get the gist of it. The ease of learning is one of the reasons why this water sport is becoming more and more popular.
While standing or sitting on your knees on your stable board, you’ll be paddling along the coast of Valencia. Most of the time, people start paddling on their knees to gain more confidence. Once you feel more confident, you can try to stand on your board and experience how it is to walk over water!
During this SUP tour in Valencia, you’ll experience the coastline from a unique perspective. Are you in for a original and sporty way to explore the coastline of Valencia? Then take a break from the playa de and come to enjoy this SUP tour in Valencia!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- One of the reasons SUP is so popular is that it's very easy to learn;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;