Shark fishing in Lagos
- Shark fishing in Lagos takes the whole day, about 6 hours;
- We’re sure the shark fishing is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Shark fishing in Lagos is great for both first-time and experienced anglers as long as you like fishing and you’re not afraid of sharks;
- For the animal lovers: all sharks will be returned to their natural habitat after been caught (and taken some pictures);
- The guide will take you to the hot spots and give you as much help as you need;
- Up for some excitement but not into fishing? Join as a spectator!
- Bring your camera to make some impressive pictures;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- No food is included nor available on board, so please bring a sandwich or snack from home;
- All fishermen should bring their ID card and 5 € for the fishing licence;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets and all the necessary equipment included;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lagos
Ponta da Piedade Boat tour with time to swim
The famous coastline of Lagos has impressive rock formations. Let us take you to get to know th...
Ponta da Piedade sunset tour
Enjoy the unique coastline during a fascinating sunset with this Ponta da Piedade sunset tour. ...
Lagos grotto tour to Ponta da Piedade
Ponta da Piedade is famous worldwide for its impressive caves and grottos. On this Lagos Grotto...
Half day fishing in Lagos
This half day fishing in Lagos is suitable for beginners and professionals. We usually catch Se...