3-hour private family cruise in Lagos
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for this fun 3-hour private family cruise in Lagos?
This private family cruise in Lagos is the perfect way to spend a day on a modern yacht, exploring the coast of Lagos. We have space for up to 18 people on the yacht, so you can bring ALL your family along on this cruise (for up to 18 pax)! This coastal cruise takes about 3 hours.
The coastline around Lagos is simply beautiful. The most famous part of it are the rock formations of the Ponta da Piedade. And the best way to admire it is from the sea! This private family cruise in Lagos will take you there! We can also take a little dinghy with us (100€ extra), so that we can take you to really enter the caves and grotto. Your private skipper knows the best spots around the region and will be happy to share their knowledge with you.
To make you feel welcome on board of our modern and luxurious yacht, a welcome drink (white wine, sparkling wine) is included. You can also bring your own food and drinks on this tour. There are seats in the sun and shade on board as well as bathrooms. For the most active ones, the following add-ons are available, you can mention you'd like to rent them upon booking: Stand Up Paddle - 30€/board, banana - 100€, wakeboard - 100€/board, kitesurf - 100€/set and windsurf - 50€/board.
Surely there is nothing more fun than spending an entire day exploring the Algarve together with your family! Onboard of our beautiful yacht, everybody will enjoy the view and relax! What are you waiting for? Join us now on this amazing private family cruise in Lagos!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Feel like the owner of a luxury yacht by booking this yacht exclusively;
- SUP, Wakeboard and Windsurf equipment is available for an extra fee;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions!
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks or agree on a catering service with the boat operator;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- For this experience, an exceptional Cancellation Policy applies: if you cancel at least 15 days in advance, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 15 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & Safe3-hour private family cruise in Lagos