Private family cruise in Lagos
Are you ready for this fun private family cruise in Lagos?
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Feel like the owner of a luxury yacht by booking this yacht exclusively;
- SUP, Wakeboard and Windsurf equipment is available for an extra fee;
- The perfect activity for your group of friends or family to celebrate special occasions!
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks or agree on a catering service with the boat operator;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- For this experience, an exceptional Cancellation Policy applies: if you cancel at least 15 days in advance, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 15 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Lagos
Private yacht in Lagos with watersports
Explore the caves and grottos around Ponta da Piedade on your private yacht in Lagos with water...
Luxury yacht rental in Lagos
This yacht rental in Lagos gives you the chance to enjoy the Algarve on your own way. A local s...
Sailing and grotto trip from Lagos
A sailing and grotto trip in one? Yes, this sailing and grotto trip from Lagos will take you to...
Lagos sailing boat trip with lunch
During this Lagos sailing boat trip with lunch you will sail in the Bay of Lagos and along the ...